At eVelopers, we help the world’s largest companies to be the best in their areas. We’re serious about what we do. We work hard to bring sales, marketing, planning, and finance into a single enterprise cloud. But we always put people first, drive innovation, and use top-edge technologies.
About the Team
Our PM and development teams work in close partnership with other development units, leveraging our extensive business processes and software development expertise to deliver a competitive edge to our enterprise customers.
The teams are responsible for developing and supporting innovative architecture-led solutions in Media, Automotive, Health, Finance, Non-profit, and other business areas.
Our development and support teams are distributed, actively interacting with customer teams based in different parts of the world: the European Union and the USA.
About the Role
As a Business Analyst / Project Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in our project management team. You will work closely with the Project Manager and cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth execution of projects, gather and document project requirements, and actively engage with team and clients to address during the whole project lifecycle.
- Project Coordination:
- Assist the Project Manager in coordinating all aspects of project planning and execution.
- Participate in project meetings, capture meeting notes, and distribute relevant information to team members.
- Coordinate with stakeholders on project deliverables and project updates
- Collaborate with the project team to assign tasks and monitor progress.
- Proactively identify and address any issues or concerns that may arise during project implementation.
- Business Analysis:
- Conduct business analysis activities, including gathering project requirements from clients and stakeholders.
- Create user stories, project documentation, and detailed specifications.
- Describe system integrations and collaborate closely with developers to ensure requirements are met.
- Quality Assurance:
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the quality and reliability of project deliverables, perform functional testing prior to moving the deliverables to stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in business analysis, project coordination, and/or quality assurance.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform is highly desirable.
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Detail-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work.
- 100% remote work
- Direct contract with a California corporation in USD
- Possible relocation to Montenegro
- Paid vacation and national holidays