At eVelopers, we help the world’s largest companies to be the best in their areas. We’re serious about what we do. We work hard to bring sales, marketing, planning, and finance into a single enterprise cloud. But we always put people first, drive innovation, and use top-edge technologies.
About the Team
Our Salesforce.com development team works in close partnership with other development units leveraging our extensive business processes and software development expertise to deliver a competitive edge to our enterprise customers.
The team is responsible for developing and supporting innovative architecture-led solutions in Media, Automotive, Health, Finance, Non-profit, and other business areas, with Salesforce being the primary platform alongside other groundbreaking platforms.
Our development and support teams are distributed, actively interacting with customer teams based in different parts of the world: the European Union and the USA.
About the Role
Our development team is currently looking for a Salesforce QA Engineer to:
- Act as a QA Engineer on multiple projects, from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing, and deployment
- Understand business user stories/requirements to provide the testing to cover defined acceptance criteria
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Ensure all work adheres to the processes, policies, and best practices for development and the platform for Salesforce.
- Analyze test results and identify defects and work with the development team to remediate them
- Coordinate with various teams and End Users for User Acceptance and Integration testing
- 2-4 years of experience with the Salesforce Platform
- Effectively and professionally communicate with management, internal staff, and end-users, as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of testing integrations, end-to-end system processes
- Ability to work independently to achieve exceptional results and follow documented procedures accurately
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
It would be an advantage to have:
- Salesforce Certifications
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding
- 100% remote work
- Direct contract with a California corporation in USD
- Possible relocation to Montenegro