At eVelopers, we help the world’s largest companies to be the best in their areas. We’re serious about what we do. We work hard to bring sales, marketing, planning, and finance into a single enterprise cloud. But we always put people first, drive innovation, and use top-edge technologies.
About the Team
Our ServiceNow development team works in close partnership with other development units leveraging our extensive business processes and software development expertise to deliver a competitive edge to our enterprise customers.
The team is responsible for developing and supporting innovative architecture-led solutions in Media, Automotive, Health, Finance, Non-profit, and other business areas, with ServiceNow being the primary platform alongside other groundbreaking platforms.
Our development and support teams are distributed, actively interacting with customer teams based in different parts of the world: the European Union and the USA.
About the Role
Our development team is currently looking for a ServiceNow Developer to:
- Act as the developer on multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing, and deployment
- Proactively use the most current technology to deliver a high-quality product to facilitate and support client service and improve efficiency.
- Design solutions and implement ServiceNow in a way that is simple, intuitive, and easy to and will meet business requirements
- Develop functionality and applications using Business rules, Client script, Server script, UI action, UI Policies, ACLs, scripted/advanced ACLs, and other primary ServiceNow artifacts, etc.
- Create and enhance ServiceNow Portals using various front-end technologies, JS-frameworks. Solid knowledge and experience in JS are a must.
- Integrate ServiceNow with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using REST web service protocols
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- 3+ years of ServiceNow development
- Development experience using Agile methodologies
- Strong proficiency in ServiceNow scripting
It would be an advantage to have:
- ServiceNow Certifications
- ITSM Certifications
- Familiarity configuring and using ServiceNow MID servers
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding
- Experience in ServiceNow Portals development using various front-end technologies, JS-frameworks
- 100% remote work
- Direct contract with a California corporation in USD
- Possible relocation to Montenegro
- Paid vacation and national holidays